Reviews for "Psycho Pacman"

Man that was good

That was pretty good i dont see how it scored so low

I liked this

I'm surprised it didn't score higher. The music itself does get annoying after a while, but set to video, it's pretty awesome.

Good Flash there, buddy!

I like this flash, too much that i've downloaded the theme tune from your site! (It's mostly the music the strong point of it)

BTW, if you ask why he eats so slow, it's to fit the tune. See out for yourself by downloading the tune from his site. ;)

lovely music

great way you do this very clever inded i love the pyscho pacman the ghosts looked kida afraid of him although this looked like a normal game of pacman

this is freakin awsome man!!!!

dude this is freakin sweet i gotta put this on my mp3 my email is thesupafly at hotmail dot com
THIS stuff is awsome!!