Reviews for "Psycho Pacman"

SCHVEET

That was awsome, I was laughing that whole time and I dont even know why, but that beat was COOL. AWSOME JOB!

This is awesome.

You did this flash in one day? Wow! I like how the beats go well with the music. Some parts of this flash were quite funny. I like the part where the Pacmans kept going into himself. The graphics and animation in this flash was very good, I liked it. I think Pacman is a little bit to big for the stage. Pacman is moving so slow. This flash was cool and I enjoyed watching it. Nice work!

-$eamonky

lol

it made me see pac man in a new way. like he is an insane drug lord.

Haha, excellent!

That was really funny, and exciting. Great job on the music and animation!

PERFECT!

I have been watching flash in the portal front page all day, and this is the best! I have seen your other flashes, and this is why its great! Great job! This should be front page!