Reviews for "Psycho Pacman"

Wakka wakka

Great song, Great movie, Great sheezy artist - this deserves frontpage

SAW IT ON SHEEZY

based on the frontpage recording that you made (on sheezy). way to go on that btw! awsome movie. i already say it on sheezyart, though.

Nice MusicW

Well, what to say? It's nice. Poor pac-man... loll. I've read the title Psycho PacMan, i though PacMan is about to make a crack-up.

10 and 5, you earn it.

-Ermano out.

Very good job!

I love the music and the concept is great! Well done!

Very Well Done

This was a very well made flash.

Not only was the movie itself incredible, but even the buttons were set up intelligently. It really shows that you took time to make even the tiny things look good. One good example of this is the play button. You did not need to add any sort of motion to it, but you did anyway, and it made everything that much better.

I hope to see more of your flash on newgrounds, especially if your focus on details remains the same.