Reviews for "Jezzball"

A decent game

The first playthrough may seem addicting but it gets old fast. Also as you progress the game, it gets too difficult (only got to level 11) that most people would probably fail to finish the game (when is the last level?)

It's alright though. Good job.

not bad.

I give you points for nostalgic bliss. I remember playing this years ago back in the days of Windows 3.1. (God, I sounded like an old man there.)

The problem is, THIS GAME REALLY FRUSTRATED ME. No, not your version, the original game pissed me off. I'm rating this on the quality of the game, but I won't dock off because this game annoyed me.

Good game.

Good effort, but buggy

Jezzball is a fun game, and I'm actually surprised no one's made a flash version of it up to this point. Your game looks and plays well, and if it weren't for some major bugs, I'd give you a 10. The bugs I noticed are:

1. If 2 balls bounce off each other near a wall, one ball goes THROUGH the wall, often getting dumped somewhere random.

2. Occasionally, you'll trap a ball in a box, but the other half of the area doesn't fill. This one's minor, as you can draw a line anywhere in the empty box, and it will then fill all of it.

3. If a ball MAJORLY glitches due to #1, your percent counter FREEZES. No matter how many squares you fill, the percent will not go up, you cannot complete the level, and you automatically lose the game.

Good Remake

It is almost like the one I used to play, but with better graphics and addictive as ever. The only problem I have, is that its almost the same thing over and over without little changes. Sure you could try trapping a ball all by itself, but after that, it gets repititive. Its a great game remake, but doesn't really introduce anything new.
Grade: B

Nice but it looks very like another game ..

It looks very like a game called Fill it except in fill it you build walls with the arrow keys and I like fill it abit better