Reviews for "Jezzball"

Good, but it has some flaws.

I love the style of this old school game. The gameplay was decent, but their were a few glitches. At certain points, balls would bounce off the red or the blue squares, not go through and delete them. The percentages were also off. It seems like there was a fair amount of rounding. When you get to the later levels, that rounding makes it more difficult, considering that you are trying to trap every ball and optimize space to trap in the multiple balls. Another glitch was that a ball would occasionally ride the wall if it didn't have anywhere to go. Besides those glitches, this game was a great remake. The filesize was small, and the graphics were visually appealing. Overall. Decent game, keep up the good work. 3/5.

-Jose-

Classic Favorite

Great recreation. A few bugs, but overall very good. I noticed that balls have a tough time dealing with hitting exposed corners, and often run over them. And whenever balls hit each other, they go in the opposite direction without much attention to the way they collided. This isn't exactly a bug, but it's not really faithful to the original or to real life. But that's not really a major issue to me. What was a major issue was the rounding error that occurs in the summation of area percentage. Since you use a grid system anyway, you should keep track of the number of blocks filled and then display it as a percentage. With the current system, around level 10 it was telling me that I only had 68 percent filled when I really had 82 percent filled. Rounding error adds up.

Fantastic. I used to love this game.

I'm so glad there's a flash version now.
But, it's a liiiiiittle buggy. Balls can go through walls sometimes. Besides that, well done.

a game from my gpas old cpu

ya, this was a game that was on my gpas old cpu, along with solitaire, hearts, etc. go for originality. ORIGINALITY ROCKS!!!!

NICE

that was AWSOME i alwaysed love jassball and ive been wanting to play it resently and this awsome game gets front page, btw i found a glitch, if u get the ball to closed in, it will teleport to the closest open space, if there are no open spaces, it will ride the wall