Reviews for "Jezzball"

Haha memories

I remember playing this game on my old Windows 95...I would play this game forever, this and, of course, Ski Free ;)

Good job bringing it back! I loved the old school sounds too!

-Cremlin

Fun!

I havn't seen a game like this before so i gave you 10 for style, It was very addictive, lol, i'm still in a trapping mood, i feel like putting a wall around this text lmao!!

A decent game

The first playthrough may seem addicting but it gets old fast. Also as you progress the game, it gets too difficult (only got to level 11) that most people would probably fail to finish the game (when is the last level?)

It's alright though. Good job.

Man that was brilliant!

That was great! I can easily see this making the front page.

mhhh well

just a remake (a very good one) of an really old game .... u could give the game more elements