Reviews for "Jezzball"

Nice remake

Dont worry about what Apothecary said. He doesnt understand the diffirence between a stolen game and a remade game.
Anyways, good game. stays true to the origonal

Stolen

I played this game 8 or so YEARS ago on a friends computer. You could've at least changed the name. Anyways, you didn't make this up so. STOLEN.

This takes me back..

..to a time when the internet just started going mainstream. A time of simpler computer games. A time when one of the most popular websites was hampsterdancedotcom, which was nothing more than a window of dancing cartoon hampsters (nothing else). Great job in this recreation!

it is identical to the downloable version

lol i have played this game cents it came out with win 95! love it

Well this looks familiar!

I still have the original version on my computer since I kept all the Windows 95 games on a CD. Ever played Chip's Challenge? That one is da best.