Reviews for "Renaissance Nights"

really soothing. (RUNESCAPE MAKES ME SAD NOW)

it relaxes my mind and lets me enjoy my moments of sad things... Such as playing maplestory, runescape, and minecraft. Those old days... it sounds so familiar to them. It's like a bonding touch with the runescape music. It really just makes me joyful of all the happy and sad times i've had... Remember the old days when you were playing with your friends when you were a kid (or still now)? It's so soothing...

arne20beta responds:

Wow, I'm glad it has such an impact!

Great stuff

It reminds me of the best of runescape music in a really good way. The game has its own unique style of music that is really beautiful, and this song is a great example of that style.

arne20beta responds:

Thanks!

bloody hell

new second best song for me dude, love the utter calmness lolololol roflmao bleep bloop blaap we are the robot pirates search it it funny

somebody stole somebodies shit! this is on two user profiles! WHY?

Runescpae Style. Iovvvv it...... Anything that sounds like it. Maybe thats why i chose to download this but you know it makes me think alot about what you said in your description. it goes deeper than that.