For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Zombies and Swords!"

Its true

Swords don't run out of bullets. Nor to axes or alot of other weapons. Too bad people don't take advantage of it. Me and my bros always talked about if something like that were to happen we would be over at home depot before we raided a gun store.

Very nice

Brilliant advertising for a fencing school. I liked it :)

that was good

i like the message you are saying. that is why i became a blacksmith to make my own swords.

Zombie ownage.

I don't know why zombies fascinate me...or anyone else. Mindless flesh eating humans that kill...kill...and kill. Maybe it's the fact that it shows situations of survival.

Anyways, great flash movie. You definitely are prepared...nice quote on..."Swords don't run out of bullets"

woooo

i just went through 24 pairs of pants and you ow me new pairs of pants...anyways lol that was halaireos