For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 229 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Zombies and Swords!"

hellz yea'

that's what i am talking about, that's a great video, thanks

gotta give it a 10

just because im into swordfighing myself, im going to have to give it a 10

Lol, oh yea, ill be ready alright (hehehe)

Nice Ad. Thats right, Pwn those zombies !!

Everyone, we must rise to the occasion, Pick up your swords, and lets Kill Undead Decaying Ass!!!

Lol

I live in Vancouver so I think I will look it up, except I won't because Asian swords are cooler than *most* European swords. I especially liked that last statement "swords dont rn out of bullets". One problem though you say "Canada's Northwest's fastest growing..." Vancouver is on the west coast but it is not very northernly, Seattle is only a few hour drive!!

nice

cool the fact that zombies are awesome (my point of view) and its also true that sword dont run out of blades