Reviews for "Zombies and Swords!"

Very nice

Brilliant advertising for a fencing school. I liked it :)

hmmmm

it aint bad but very short and it wont hold ure attention very long cus u see like no batle at al make it longer put more blood into it :) and try inprovin the graphs a lil bit thats all

Where was she keeping that sword...?!

Anyways, it's quite true that swords never run out of bullets, but even the strongest person will eventually tire from swinging a sword. Where zombies are concerned, I would definitely rather have a sword at my side than a firearm.

However, in a more realistic sense, the saying, "Never bring a knife to a gunfight," is dead on. Unless bullets could be deflected by expertly wielding a blade (which looks awesome in video games and movies, but is simply impossible in real life), trying to take on even one assailant with a gun with merely a sword to defend yourself would be suicide.

I guess that's why in the Star Wars series, even the most highly skilled Jedi Knight also carries a blaster. Even with Jedi reflexes, I guess it's impossible to block all incoming fire with a Lightsaber.

So therein lies the true answer. A sword is perfect for close combat melee, but nothing says "crowd control" quite like automatic firearms.

Great Flash, btw! =^-^= I hope at least someone takes the time to read all of this! LoL!

crap!!!

crapest thing iv ever seen!!!

javierzoid responds:

leeerrooooyyy jenkiiins!!

Its true

Swords don't run out of bullets. Nor to axes or alot of other weapons. Too bad people don't take advantage of it. Me and my bros always talked about if something like that were to happen we would be over at home depot before we raided a gun store.