Reviews for "Identity (2006)"

Wow. Added to Favourites!

Very original, a great animation style. Gross, but very enjoyable.

Very well done!

Peda responds:

originality was the focus point. that you very much (and yeah, i AM a little gross)

Wow, this is great work

I gotta be honest, I think this is a really powerful movie. It really gives a pure feeling of simple sadness that is so simple it's disgusting.

This is an excellent work.

I loved it.

Peda responds:

In art, less can be more. In life, even the most simplest thing can be most effective. Thank u for liking the themes of this film- or enjoyin them at least :)

I agree with rabid_baby_birds

this video was just meant to show the worst case scenario of a really shitty day one step above dying. I also thought the plane was gonna kill him too.

Peda responds:

very simply put, the worst case scenario is the story of the movie. There are many meanings i encorporated tho- look at some of my earlier review responses to see.

wow, well done!

but damn it's depressing! kinda weird...but anyway I enjoyed the style!

Peda responds:

I just happen to be weird. thanks!

Very well orchestrated...

It's obvious the art is just over stick figures but... It goes perfectly with the gore that happens, the humor you're trying to display and the character. It looks like you also did FBF with him ( or her? ). The backrounds, however were much better than a simple stickfigure movie. Those were great! I personally like the dark humor, I... "Lol" as the kids say these days ^_^;

Anyway, This deserves to be where it is and anyone reading this MUST watch it. Two for interactivity for a very kick-ass preloader!