Reviews for "[SP] ~ Satisfaction"

i love you....

ok you never cease to amaze me Blizzaine. this is so amazing. i dont even get how its so good. i just sit here like "wtf!" so once again.. good job!!!

good!

i think NikolaosTheDark is a dumbass. Remixes usually take on a different style. And people obviously have different tastes, so remixes being "better".

Personally, I like this better because i think the original is too repetative. I think this remix was done really well. Didnt care for the outro as much though. But otherwise really good work.

I went on here looking for Benassi remixes...

...and was not expecting the eargasmic quality of this fantastic remix what-so-ever! What a ride! Every second of the song was enthralling and I could not break away from my speakers until the very end. I love how you took the melody and made it your own without breaking away from the original too much. My hat off to you sir, and thank you for making my day.

P.S. Get this in clubs lol!

House or not?

9/10
5/5

Just wanted to ask if you personally thought this to be House? seams more like Happy Hardcore to myself. Love it anyhow its downloaded.

Blizzaine responds:

Wtf?

No hahaha

This is electro house.

Go listen to my 2 songs before this one, "Outta My Head" and "Be Happy"

That's happy hardcore. Hardcore is anywhere from 170 bpm to 190 bpm. This is about 136. And HH has way harder kicks, offbeat bass, and a more steady "kick hi hat clap hi hat" beat.

This is nothin like hardcore :p

Thanks for the review :D

sorry

you just can't beat the regular satisfaction, though this isn't bad though, just not that good compared to the original satisfaction

Blizzaine responds:

I didn't ask you to compare them. Of coarse remixes are never as good as the originals. Everyone knows that.