Reviews for "Snape's love Potion for L"

AWESOME!

GAWD! That was awesome! I found you on dA and I love all your Death Note stuff ^_^ This was just teh best!

Love it!

I found you via DA and when I came here and wound up watching your other Death Note stuff, I was hooked! I still am! I can't believe how addicted I am to Raito and L! The fact that you have spiced it up with Harry Potter is also a huge plus with me as I am a major HP fan! I've watched this vid and the others posted here atleast 4 times each-lol! I was just wondering how long it takes to make these and if you had any more that were maybe posted here or elsewhere. I can't get enough! Keep up the excellent work!

COOL

CAN I JUST ASK HU IS "L". VERY GOOD WORK KEEP IT UP

Awesome ^^

This was an awesome animation. I loved the humor and the voices were done very well. I had to fave this and I can't wait to see what else you do X3

Heh, funny

Wow, i saw both versions of the flash, and i found it to be especially funny, quick witted and interesting. considering the yaoi overtones. especially the slow down of the 'anus' word. classic, and i swear, the last part i can't understand, what did he say once he jumps him?