Reviews for "-'+ Serenity +'-"

You want Us to say Something =D

Serenity is all around us

And here is Krussi for sure =D

THIS FREAKIN BEATBOOMS!

You're Gonna firing you BOOOM ^_^

these chinese and mediterrain instruments really ROCKZ

I don't need to say something about the chord or?

THEY ARE PIRAT FUN! <--- another expression for EXACTLY MY TASTE!

I've been Thunderstrucked by your songs everytime ;)

and that's not cause of our long knowing

otherwise one of your songs would be bad I give it 1 Star xD

but that won't happen! =D

Newgrounds needs you

so stay at your work

HELL YEAH SEUMA

Thanks alot for the review Sema :D

Haha, glad you see that you're still enjoying my songs, since I love to create them ^^

We should make a collab some time, since both of us love the same chords, melodies and instruments :D

Thanks so much for the review, the 10 and most of all, your support Sema ^^

Crazy melo!!

At last... Krussi is back xD.

I like this crazy melody, It's the pure Krussi's sound

Not the best master ever, not the best mixing ever... but this track it's easy to listen to, and enjoyable (many professional tracks are much more boring)

good work. Krussi, don't change, and please, produce more! xD

5/5
9/10

Krussi is indeed back (again) :P

glad you liked it AirProgressive :D

as I wrote to TerraNation and VoiceJail: "Yeah, the mastering is pretty lazy done and pretty bad, thats why I wrote it in the commentary. I started on this track and almost completed it 6-8 months ago. The reason why I didn't upload it then is because I wasn't that satisfied with the mastering. The reason I uploaded it last week is because I felt that I needed to upload something new."

I got alot of new stuff going on, trying out HardStyle and some HardTrance, so check out my profile every now and then :D

Thanks alot for another review AirProgressive, and thanks alot for the 9/10 5/5 but most of all: your support :)

Once again...

...you don't disappoint!

10/10, 5/5, favorited

Thanks alot TehGrunt :D glad you liked it that much :D

Thanks alot for the perfect score, the fav but most all: your support :)

Cheers

2 thumbs... minus a knuckle... up!

Very nice... I like it a lot. At about 3 min in, when the two sides conjoined... that was awesome.
Anyway, a very nice upload. Not surprised at all it has 8 downloads in 3.5 hours!
GoldenCeder
Techno connoisseur

Thanks alot :) glad you liked it ^^

It's certainly not the best I've done, but I felt that I need to upload something new.

Thanks alot for the review :D

Cheers

It might not be done but....

It's worth a download and here is why. It might not be your best mastering, or even done, and yes, some things don't roll well together in it, but all in all it is a delicious piece of ear candy and it sounds pretty fuckin nice. Melodic, calming and simply yummy. Thanks for the ear candy. <3

Thanks alot :P

as I wrote to TerraNation: "Yeah, the mastering is pretty lazy done and pretty bad, thats why I wrote it in the commentary. I started on this track and almost completed it 6-8 months ago. The reason why I didn't upload it then is because I wasn't that satisfied with the mastering. The reason I uploaded it last week is because I felt that I needed to upload something new."

I'm glad you liked it and downloaded it though ^^ It's always appriciated when people actually downloads my songs and write reviews.

So thanks alot for the review and the support ^^