Reviews for "-'+ Serenity +'-"

It might not be done but....

It's worth a download and here is why. It might not be your best mastering, or even done, and yes, some things don't roll well together in it, but all in all it is a delicious piece of ear candy and it sounds pretty fuckin nice. Melodic, calming and simply yummy. Thanks for the ear candy. <3

Krussi responds:

Thanks alot :P

as I wrote to TerraNation: "Yeah, the mastering is pretty lazy done and pretty bad, thats why I wrote it in the commentary. I started on this track and almost completed it 6-8 months ago. The reason why I didn't upload it then is because I wasn't that satisfied with the mastering. The reason I uploaded it last week is because I felt that I needed to upload something new."

I'm glad you liked it and downloaded it though ^^ It's always appriciated when people actually downloads my songs and write reviews.

So thanks alot for the review and the support ^^

Cheers

Nice

Song is kinda good problem noticed is the mastering or basic mixing, Ican hear the z3ta melody kinda high frequense issue on it and its get abit cheesy with the piano bell, Somes it feels its kinda messy when all melody plays together. Iwould rather change that flute to something else or volume on it, Its kinda screaming out abit.

Keep work hard try mix the song abit more.

Krussi responds:

Thanks for yet another review.

I got some more serious hardtrance and hardstyle songs coming up with much better mastering and a new style.

Anyhow, thanks for the constructive review, and thanks alot for the support.

Cheers