Reviews for "-'+ Serenity +'-"

Nice

Song is kinda good problem noticed is the mastering or basic mixing, Ican hear the z3ta melody kinda high frequense issue on it and its get abit cheesy with the piano bell, Somes it feels its kinda messy when all melody plays together. Iwould rather change that flute to something else or volume on it, Its kinda screaming out abit.

Keep work hard try mix the song abit more.

Krussi responds:

Thanks for yet another review.

Yeah, the mastering is pretty lazy done and pretty bad, thats why I wrote it in the commentary. I started on this track and almost completed it 6-8 months ago. The reason why I didn't upload it then is because I wasn't that satisfied with the mastering. The reason I uploaded it last week is because I felt that I needed to upload something new.

I got some more serious hardtrance and hardstyle songs coming up with much better mastering and a new style.

Anyhow, thanks for the constructive review, and thanks alot for the support.

Cheers