Reviews for "The ClockCrew Asylum"

Wow

Only thing I didn't like about it was the terrible music. You have terrible, terrible, absolutely atrocious taste in music. You should hang your head in shame for your terrible taste in music. Be ashamed, right now.

Now that you're humbled enough, this movie was out the ass fucking incredible. You are unbelievably talented, and I am incredibly jealous. As soon as I am done with my current projects I am going to devote a serious amount of time to learning frame by frame, because tweening just can't compare.

FUClock responds:

Haha, why thank you. So you've discovered that I listen to Emo. Eh, some people like it.

Come on, dude. Head Automatica! YEAH- yea-ee ye-ah! I put assassins in your little he-ad. It fits so well it hurts.

excellent...

just excellent, the artwork and animation are great, the sound is good...oh well, a great job! B!

Great movie

It was a great movie, sound was great, and I loved the fight seen. Plus Fugazi is fucking awesome.

got the ref.

plus bad ass fight scene

AWESOME

I fucking love how Adrenaline Clock comes in out of nowhere with a gun!!! he rocks!!!!