Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The ClockCrew Asylum"

great job

wow, i am really supprised, this is the best clock movie out there. very impressed indeed!!

Awsome movie, man! =D

I loved it, you did an insanely good job. keep at it!

YES ANOTER GOOD ONE

dude great job el fantastico the graphics are very good (i have seen your style) it was hust good keep up the good job

GREAT!

I JUST LOVE IT lol
i think it's the best of all your work (the others are great too :D)
i just dont get why the monster is not a clock too?

Good job, and need some improvement to my level

I understand your style and I have some improvement which will make it better.
1) I have seen alot of Violence and it need to have some Interactivity with that when they team up, like example Goku team up with Vegeta might will increase Interactivity because they are hating each other but they fight with honor.

2)Sound need to have better effect like blast the "Dad the Monster"
or music to match the combat which need to be rock or high volume of the sound.

3) Background seem to change all the time but during the combat it plain white and need to have some background like shadow, mirror, or other texture to be added.

4)Graphic of the hand and other thing need to have complete fit to all movie.

I am not to be rude, but just giving some suggestion and hope one day you will take my 10.

FUClock responds:

Thanks for your review. Now if you don't mind, let me give you some suggestions.

1. Learn to speak/ write in English.

2. Um... Goku and Vegeta are not in this, F U Clock and Adrenaline are and they happen to be best friends. Wtf?

3. I had sound effects for the energy blasts. The music was rock at high volume. Perhaps turn on/ up your speakers.

4. Background seem to change all the time but during combat it plain white. What? Yeah I know. Welcome to how my movie works.

5. "Graphic of the hand and other thing need to have complete fit to all movie." Oh alright. Thanks.

Let me fix your language at the bottom to what it should say, only be removing select words:

"I am rude, but just giving hope. You will take my 10." - ALRIGHT THANKS I'LL TAKE IT!

Dude, I apologize for being so mean, I am not to be rude, but just giving some suggestion.