Reviews for "sex and the bedroom"

I am shocked

I am shocked, yes. At how many people didn't get this. Some actually seemed to take this at face value. Are those people that clueless?
I guess the answer is yes.

It was mentioned before that this is a parody. And it is a fine example of one. So much effort seems to have been put into crafting every single aspect in it that it is art. Now the crafting is the question. This was crafted to be the WORST possible flash.. and in so is funny. I mean every way you look at it something is bad about it. Animation and Spelling are just the most obvious. Not to mention pacing, continuity, thought flow, sound, and the ignorance in jerry's thoughts about the world.

To those that only like to see perfection and are superficially drawn to flashy and smooth looking animations I would say that there is something more you need to ponder. If something is made to be perfectly bad isn't it still a form of perfection?

- mule

THSI FASLH IS VARY GUD!!!!112

OMG I LOG ON TO COMPUTAR MACHIENS BECUZ IM TEH BORED AND I FINDS THSI GRATE FLASHH ANIMATOIN IN MY INTERWEBS

SIR YUO ARE A COMEYD GENIUSD AND A CPOMPUTAR INTERNET KING!!! AND A COMPUTAR KING

VARY GUD EXCALENT ALL MY FIEV ARE BELOGN TO THSI K THX

Very funny flash movie

Well your graphics wasn't impressive, but dam this flash was good. Keep making more flash movies! 5/5

O_O

wow... that was great lol

they did not know I had aids

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO SEND YOU SOME ANIMATION

Seriously at this part when he spoke up like that after the Aids part and said "IF" I literally LMAO!!!!!1111111