Reviews for "Lavender Town Fear"

masterpiece

its just one of the best remixes=D

Ahhh.... Memories...

I remember I used to ride my bike in lavender town because I was scared of the music.

amazing!

ive always enjoyed the lavender town music but this has to be the best so far this shows the legacy that lavender town has made and the mood has been captured perfectly os there any way this could be any better?

heh

Well well
everyone put them together for noax
'lawl

Deteriorating
i am very sorry
everything is dead

Beautiful

This is amazing. Most people try to play up the scariness by interpreting the constantly-present repetition of those four notes as Psycho-style violins. I love the tracing-a-glass-of-water sound chosen here. It really emphasizes the horror that Lavender Town-ers experience by making the song sound remorseful. I can't imagine anyone doing a better job. 5/5.