Reviews for "Streets (Produced by W.Spawn)"

eeeyo bop eyyooo bop eeyooo bop yum yum

Great track man. Very different. Original singing and all. I loved the lyrics in it. Great job on your first solo track DeX. Keep it up buddeh.

/reviewed

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thanks for the review man. The inspiration came from the singing so that's why this song even happened. Stay up and keep working on your beats.

Perfect blend of message and flow

A very relaxing track. The soft chorus leaves you tapping your foot and bobbing your head while the verses have you intently listening, but also sound great even if you're not really listening to what is being said. Can't really say much bad about it man. I need to get my ass in gear haha.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thanks a lot for the review man, we've gotta make a big comeback cause it's been too long since we've released a track. We're gonna do our thing for 2010, stay up.

Seamless

From beginning to end this track flows through. 36 chambers achieved. Standing ovation commences.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

lol, thanks a lot for the review and comments. I really do appreciate the responses for this track because of the message I want to get across about hip-hop. Stay up.

right awn

this is raw. good job,
the hook is great.well put together.

not much I can say sides a dope track man
beat is sick, an you rockin it well.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thanks a lot for the comments and for the review, I really do appreciate it. Stay up.

Really nice

Lovin' this track man, the beat is awesome the lyrics are tight got a great flow.
check out some of my tracks and keep up the good work!

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thanks a lot for the review and comments, I really do appreciate all the feedback. I'll definitely check some of your tracks out. Stay up.