Reviews for "Streets (Produced by W.Spawn)"

Very true.

It's really true dude.

Amazing lyrics.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thanks for the review and for the words, stay up.

real Raw

i dig the vibe on this song dude really raw, great flow and i love them lyrics man!

merc did a good job on the mixing and mastering, i love this song spawn made so i mean that's a perfect 10!

its a dope ass deep track full of truth and depression, i love these meaningful tracks and good singing voice

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thanks for the review man, I appreciate the love. As sad as it is, it is the truth so I hope my message reaches the people that this song was made for. Stay up.

Holy Shit...

Srsly? This Song Kicks So Much Ass I Love It You Make So Clear To Envision It. F*ckin Perfect. Pls Make More!!!

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thank you very much, I'm flattered lol. Glad that I could paint a picture of sorts to show you what's on my mind as I wrote these lyrics. And thank you for motivating me, stay up.

Undisputed..

Without a doubt you are the best at putting a flow down on Newgrounds. Your delivery and your subject matter is diverse and speaks to the true essence of Hip Hop and isn't this lame manufactured bullshit being pushed on us but the record companies. Keep dropping hot shit bro.

Take this 5 homie...good shit.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Damn my dude, thanks a lot for the review and comments. I'm flattered, I'm glad that you understand what real hip-hop is all about. I'll keep making tracks until I have a reason not to, stay up.

wat it do

that was ill fool 10/10 hands down stay in touch am tryin to get my equipment n wen i do i hope we cud collab

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

No doubt, just hit me up if you wanna do a collab and I'll let you know what's good. Thanks for the review, stay up.