Reviews for "Streets (Produced by W.Spawn)"

2012 Bitch!!!! We gon die soon!

wat it do

that was ill fool 10/10 hands down stay in touch am tryin to get my equipment n wen i do i hope we cud collab

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

No doubt, just hit me up if you wanna do a collab and I'll let you know what's good. Thanks for the review, stay up.

Undisputed..

Without a doubt you are the best at putting a flow down on Newgrounds. Your delivery and your subject matter is diverse and speaks to the true essence of Hip Hop and isn't this lame manufactured bullshit being pushed on us but the record companies. Keep dropping hot shit bro.

Take this 5 homie...good shit.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Damn my dude, thanks a lot for the review and comments. I'm flattered, I'm glad that you understand what real hip-hop is all about. I'll keep making tracks until I have a reason not to, stay up.

Really nice

Lovin' this track man, the beat is awesome the lyrics are tight got a great flow.
check out some of my tracks and keep up the good work!

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thanks a lot for the review and comments, I really do appreciate all the feedback. I'll definitely check some of your tracks out. Stay up.

Pretty Good

Man for some reason this song reminds me of something Atmosphere would make. If you haven't heard of him check him out. Anyway, good job dude.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Yeah I've heard of Atmosphere, not a big fan of his but he does make some real hip-hop and I respect that in every way. Thanks for the review, stay up.