Reviews for "Streets (Produced by W.Spawn)"

Holy Shit...

Srsly? This Song Kicks So Much Ass I Love It You Make So Clear To Envision It. F*ckin Perfect. Pls Make More!!!

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thank you very much, I'm flattered lol. Glad that I could paint a picture of sorts to show you what's on my mind as I wrote these lyrics. And thank you for motivating me, stay up.

real Raw

i dig the vibe on this song dude really raw, great flow and i love them lyrics man!

merc did a good job on the mixing and mastering, i love this song spawn made so i mean that's a perfect 10!

its a dope ass deep track full of truth and depression, i love these meaningful tracks and good singing voice

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thanks for the review man, I appreciate the love. As sad as it is, it is the truth so I hope my message reaches the people that this song was made for. Stay up.

this track is dope

not many people doing great inspiration tracks anymore, this is really well done i like it man, besides the mastering this was done really well man, you can tell the effort you put in it was great. thx for the shout out and good luck on the a top 5

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

You know I appreciate the effort put in by you too man, I know it ain't easy and I like the fact that you always put your own tricks in there and they always sound tight. Thank you for everything, stay up.

Seamless

From beginning to end this track flows through. 36 chambers achieved. Standing ovation commences.

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

lol, thanks a lot for the review and comments. I really do appreciate the responses for this track because of the message I want to get across about hip-hop. Stay up.

Wow

Props man. NICE singing. Shit's really on point. Definitely feeling the message. These kids need more positive role models in their lives. Good work

HeLLsGaUrDiAn responds:

Thanks a lot for positive feedback man, glad that you liked the singing. The hook is what began the whole project so I'm glad that came out good. A lot of people get the idea that hip-hop is about thugs but that's far from the truth. Real hip-hop conveys a message and speaks about real issues. Stay up.