Reviews for "Smell Check"

I'm crying

Dude, you brought a stream of tears to my eyes. I can't stop laughing at this. "Experience not unlike being peed upon". Solid gold!!!

^_^

This was very funny, I really enjoyed it, you are very talented with this stuff!

moar

your hilarious! make more monologues!

Amazing!

Your rock (so does this video:P)!!!

Nice

i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i