Reviews for "castlevania : Future"

wtf alucard my arse

wtf alucard???he looks like dracula and hes smaller

seriously :P GTFO.

anyway, i dont know shit about Castlevania i made some random shit.
so dont flame me man

im being honest i think im the only one who is

u put time and a little effort into this i bet yer much prouder of yer dragon series which i like but this sucked balls the only thing i found funny was the dracula weird bloke with his penis out and gets it whipped off which raised a smile but u could do a hell off alot better judging by yer other flashes i aint mouthing u off just giving u my honest opinion instead of sucking u off well please dont make another pile of crap like that please for the love of god dont ill pay u not 2 please oh god oh god im starting to cry

rebaz responds:

i know this was crap, thats why i never cared about this submission xD, i failed in this shit
but, your review just made me lol, out loud yes xD

Great work

I still love the style of your animations, taking our favorite 8-bit game characters and putting them in new . ..actiony . . .adventures .. . .also, your storytelling isn't too bad, how much depth do you need in an action animation?! Thanks again for another quality piece!

lol, this is apile of shit .XD just read what MR-smokey1 has to say for it

Great

Make another XD

rebaz responds:

its been a while when i got a New review on this flash..weller....
NO, lol
probaly cause i suck in making story's and Castelvania is....storyneeded flash thingy apgdhndfh.n,/cmn
=(

This was a cool Castlevania Flash! :D

$$$The Good$$$

-The sprites in this flash were animated very nicely.
-The Music went well in every scene. The battle scene music was quite addicting.
-I love how people falling off buildings is a tradition. lol!
-The Storyline was ok but the Comedy is hilarious.

$$$The Bad$$$

-You're gonna have people complain over the Penis.
-Some jokes were a little saggy.

$$$Overall$$$

-Overall, this flash was great and I enjoyed watching it. Great Work Rebaz! Responses are gladly appreciated. :D

-$3@M0#K¥

rebaz responds:

comedy is hilarious? no dude, the comedy in this flash movie sucks so bad, that i wanted to stop it, but i just posted it for the first scene, i actually feel ashamed for this BAD humor thingy, well i learned stuff....and its not as dry as back then i guess....

all the jokes were saggy, LOL(it means bad right?)

YOU RULEZ