Reviews for "Fireflies (Owl City) - Cover"

hmmm

its not as good as the original, but its much better than anyone else would preform. you got a golden throuth there, dont let it get wasted on smoke and scream rock ;)

"Eeeh."

It wasn't so bad.

6/10

Listen...

I really like a lot of your other stuff. But the only thing I like about this remix better than the original is the guitar. And it sounded poorly implemented and almost like it was hitting some wrong notes.

I think you could do way better, but your vocals don't fir the track and your synth attempts are not an adequate substitute for the original.

I think you could do better.

I don't know

If my ears is bleeding or did you just you just use autotune? This is just really bad. I'm sorry if you worked on this for a long time. I don't like it. Yeah, I know what your thinking. (You) "Omg lolcats you suck this is so great you can't do better lolololol" I can't sing better in fact. I don't like this music. It's horrible in the beginning but gets kinda better after like 30 seconds. To me this is like a bad remix. I don't care if you get mad at me. Go cry to your mom. It's just my opinion. Since you put effort into it I'll make it a 4. If you don't like this comment just ignore it. I'm not trying to be a troll but I just don't like it, in other words, not my favourite music

Holy Crap!!!

This is Freaking Awesome! You really improved this song.