Reviews for "Xenomorfos Killer 2"

It's pretty good

It's a pretty cool game and it's a little challenging at times but overall I think that it's pretty fun. And I like how if you absolutely for some reason can't beat a mission can quit and do a different mission for the same clothes part. And what's relly fun was one time I needed to get a combo of 3 and so I just let these two hit me and I got a combo of 3 and won and I was like wtf lol. Anyways good job and try to improve upon the art work and maybe make the girls more interactive. Sounds, clicking to make them do stuff or maybe add other things.

renatop7 responds:

The truth is, after playing XK a million times (first game counting), the game became too easy for me. On the other hand, I knew that some people would find it too hard, so I came up with the idea of the random missions. So, if the "randomness" generated a mission too dificult, you could just give up and try to get an easier mission.

All my 5 are belong to this

this game fucking kicked ass

renatop7 responds:

That's the kind of words that makes me willing to make more. Thanks.

that was so sexy

that was a sexy perverted shooter but you can complete the level in an instant by right clicking then pressing play as soon as the shooter starts you need to fix that other than that keep up the good work

renatop7 responds:

Thanks for the bug report!

good game

its good hentai. . . . . . . . . . . what more is there to say

hello

whee i am on a merry go round
good job on the game though really fun