Reviews for "Xenomorfos Killer 2"

hello

whee i am on a merry go round
good job on the game though really fun

Too repetitive and difficult

I'm sorry, but if you're going to make a game as "chop-off-your-own-arm-out-of-pure-fr ustration" hard, you could at least have more variety and, oh I don't know, actually make it FUN. Fuck this, I'll wait for a downloadable hack.

very nice

i was looking for julia chang hentai games like f***ing her or like other vg babes h games..But this also very good...If u guys have any other julia chang hentai game then plz share with me..

um wierd???

yeah i think i setted hte highest combo and score. combo reached 1000 and the scored in another section reaches 1,000,000 due to unexpected errors in a little accident i had with my cheat engine i tried hacking it but then i relised the game wouldnt stop so i said in my head "FUCK THIS ILL GET THE MOST POINTS XD" so after i do i diced again fuck it and turn off the cheat and win with shot accuraccy of 1000%. and this other time i was like pissed off at this level for some reason so being stuborn i wouldnt quit and said again MUHAHAHHAHA CHEAT TIME. so i got my cheat engine and use it but unlock everythign and beat the whole game. its wierd though my scroce and combo where all me just had it fun o and i set the killer spawn to high so i got like 40 at me same time shooting lol still i owned their asses :D

boring

too boring and repetitive,could of been a good game with better grqphics and maybe some gun upgrades
good effort though