Reviews for "Xenomorfos Killer 2"

Meh.

The concept is good enough, but to put it bluntly, this game could really use some work.
For starters, graphics. The girls themselves are just.. Bleagh. Considering what you actually get to see, it is WAY too much work, actually playing the game. So yes, graphics.
Another thing that would do a lot to improve the game visually would be better use of fonts. Trust me, that can make all the difference in the world.
The sound, nothing spectacular, but you wouldn't really expect that in a game like this - sound isn't the object.
Lots of potential, and could really make a great game, but it just isn't there yet.

renatop7 responds:

I appreciate your suggestions. Maybe the font thing and other stuff really could improve the game visually. I just don't agree with your overall rating. If the game, as you say, has a "great concept", "lots of potential", "could really make a great game", surely 3 is a score too low for it.