Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Showdown With Goku"

OMG

SOMEONE WAS ACTUALLY BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO THE GREAT GOKU??

What can I say?

This rocks, no doubt about it. I really can't say what's been said in previous reviews, so I'll just say that this is one of my favorites.

Awesome! One thing though...

Dude! That was sweet! I liked how you did it, and the ending was pretty cool too. Just one thing. Your quote at the end is a bit off. It's not

"Strength comes in response to a need, not a desire."
it's actually,

"The Power comes in response to a need, not a desire. You need to create that need"

and trust me. Gohan's my favorite character, and all his tranformations rock. I know almost every line that has to deal with Gohan (damn I'm a nerd...lol) But great nonetheless!! I gave you a 9 overall! Keep up the good work.

AerialNinja responds:

Dude you're right! Well done. I don't want to change it though, "The Power" wont sound right, maybe I'll just won't make it a quote.

Gohan is my favorite character too, and I used to use the username MysticGohan! Thanks for the review, create the need man!

Choreography kicked ass

This was awesome. Did you animate first, and then film, or film first, and use animation to fit the filming?

Wow.

Freaking hilarious. That must've been like, your dream to fight with Goku, and now you did. Cogratulations. But really, it was great the way you fell back when Goku hit you, and vice versa. Great job on the whole thing.