Reviews for "Doom Scene Creator"

Not bad, man

I enjoyed this one. The gifs were really well put together, and worked together rather nicely. Also, bonus points for using music from the ap...we're hurtin' out there...although you should really look around more, paragonx9 isn't the only great musician thereabouts.

Keep it up.

MustEnjoyPie responds:

haha, ya.. I was looking for doom music.. but for some reason it never worked out for me... haha.. Thanks for the review!

very nice

this is very violent (not a bad thing) lol

it is adicting and the uses of all the character gifs are very good

the music is a bit repetitive tho

you might think about puting a better backround tho and bigger

it was fun ill give you that
keep up the good work

~ifrit~

MustEnjoyPie responds:

haha thanks! I was getting worried someone would get mad at me for not using the cyber demon.. thanks for review

Sort of a dress up

But with Doom Characters ! Well , It's worth a spot on NG so I gave you a 3 !

MustEnjoyPie responds:

haha I just noticed that there was never a scene maker doom version.. thanks alot! :) I hope it lives

borer-line

I didint know weather to blam or protect only at the end, when my battle started to get filled upise, I knew it was worth keeping on NGs

Thanks for the review

hmmm.....ill protect ya.

For your first flash this was a border line submission....but ill give ya a 5 for trying and ill vote 5 to help you on your feet.

hey thanks alot!