Reviews for "Doom Scene Creator"

Actually,I do enjoy pie :D

For the first flash,you did a wicked sick job :P. by the way...we r fukin' huge DooM fans.(well not complete;y but you got the picture ;)

MustEnjoyPie responds:

haha thanks for the great review

Pretty good man ^L^

Pretty nice Erik... maybe for the next one have different scenes and different music ^L^

And so help me god, let me help you on the next one... i got good ideas man ^L^

As a scene creator...

It was ok, you should add more items and a few backgrounds. Also if you can slow the death animations down it would look better.

for the review before mine, just because you haven't played Doom doesn't mean it isn't a major series, many people have heard of it and played it, don't rate someones submission low because you haven't heard of it's subject.

MustEnjoyPie responds:

haha thank you for pointing that out,
thanks for the review!

sorry dude

this game is a failiure the game play just didnt cut it.
try it on a major series that you know everyone loves. I certenly have not played doom so I do not understand it.

MustEnjoyPie responds:

Haha, ehh... im confused you rate my work by something you havent heard of? Oh by the way DooM is a major series.

Teh Awesome!

I love Doom. Seriously one of my favorite games. I had a lot of fun with this. XD Excellent usage of pretty much every character/monster..thing from doom. I liked that you had them facing in either direction. The only thing I could suggest is the ability to change/stop the music and change the background, but other than that, it was freaking cool. Thanks for sharing. :)

MustEnjoyPie responds:

haha thanks! I really hate a scene maker when the good guys only face one way and the bad guys only face one way.. so I had to change that! Thanks for the great review!