Reviews for "Doom Scene Creator"

sweet.

if you ever DO end up doing another, please make more scenes monsters andobjects

kicked asss

u should ad morre people and more alines and maby diffrent land scapesm and like a custom leval option and custom person. but othewise it was really really cool it should be 100000000000000000000/100000000000000 000000

good

the only thing i didn't like about this is that you couldn't change the background, im not saying that one is rubbish, it was pretty good... everything else was fun!

frwakin awsome

best doom thing i found on ng

Nice!

very good, make like a zombie soldier vs a regular soldier war with flames in the windows and etc. 9/10