For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Doom Scene Creator"

Nice

Only gripes are that the blood splatter anims took too long to restart, the anims were very slow and skippy, (stupid crap computer!) and you could only put in 2 copies of a sprite, which prevented me from making a huge war like I wanted to...
Maybe in the new version you might make you should put in first-person view sprites, like the pistol, minigun, etc, and have more backgrounds and sprites.
Plz don't let my comments above discourage you- This was great! I can't wait for version 2!!! I CAN'T!! :-D

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet........

Nice and Gory... Nice job! But could do with a few more things... Like stuff. And more Backgrounds.

Make More man.

Its Good But Its The Only DOOM S.C On This WEBSITE! MAKE MORE!

Well...

This was awesome... Didn't make a scene where there was lots of killing but i made a pretty funny one xD Yay Doom Dance Party!!!!

sweet

i thought this was going to be okay, but it was really fun and simple :D
great job