Reviews for "CuberXtreme"

Amazing game, with amazing graphics and sound!

Wow this is sweet. Those graphics are insane and the game is so fun. Wow dude keep up the good work! XD

gr8 game but too hard

amazing game good idea but i CUDNT GET PAST THE FREAKING FIRST TRAINTING LEVEL

Got tired

Got tired after getting to Advanced Training 3... it's a strain on your brain :P Nice game, excellent style... many of the levels took me some time :-D

Wow!!

The graphics were great. I also really liked the style, the fact that you could move a person to move the pieces. A person said they played this game on PS2 or 1 but i never saw anything like this so im giving this 10 for style.

There was just one thing i didnt like (thats why im giving it a nine) the words... they hurt my eyes to read... next time try to write in a font people can just glance though and know what u r trying to say.

Stuck on Bonus too

If mentally snapping and laughing in hysteria over the Bonus level counts as "humor", then it deserves a 10. It was addictive and fun, and kept me busy for at least 3 hours before I got stuck. For those of you stuck on Training 1, symmetry is the key. The Final Exam really isn't that bad. Start pushing the clear block up, the green one down, then look at it logically. Count the Anchor blocks of each color and decide which moves are impossible because they would leave an anchor block without a corresponding color. When you start where I said, and start to eliminate choices, you can go by process of elimination pretty fast and solve it within half an hour. Some of the advanced levels are tough, but look at 'em logically and you'll get it eventually.