Reviews for "CuberXtreme"

An excellent example of how to make a game.

This is very different from most other games. The graphics, all the way through, were top-notch, detailed and colourful. Couldn't have got much better. The music suited the game type and the sounds used were also well suited to this game. The game itself was challenging, yet fun, an awesome combination. For an improvement you could have added a tip or two for each of the more challenging levels. Well done on this, it looks like you've put quite a bit of effort into it.

I WORSHIP YOU

haha, that's great. really good graphics. really cool idea. really good job.

AH!

how the heck do you get passed training 1! so confusing!
i give up!

sweet game!!!!

-Ubtoose

Wicked Game w00ties

Alot of effort was put into this and it shows
I love puzzle games but i must admit this puzzle is HARD.
I think that there should be some more final exams :D
Final Exam: 9820
Bonus: 16320
For the final exam, i started with pushing the grey block up, and green one down.
All my Votes ^ ^

Terrific!

It is just an amzaing game to play! Amazing graphics, well thought out gameplay - i perosnally feel they shouldn't be called training levels becuase the majority of them were difficult; especially the "advanced training" - clever little ideas (i especially liked the "pet" one) and it was the kind of game where you would actually have the patience to think about the levels.

The reason for this is that you know the author clearly put a lot of effort into this, and not just squibbled a few lines, drew out a few puzzles and sent it out there without bothering to check whether or not it was playable.

Terrific game; this should be saved for many years!