Reviews for "CuberXtreme"

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW00000000000TTTTTTTTTTTTTT

thought i might erviwethis before it gets front page!!

GREAT!!!

Wow this game is an awsome puzzle game! Te best flash one i've ever seen. I spent a couple hours playing all the levels becasue if u screw up once u have to start over. Which got me mad. But i liked it. Because it made u think alot. Well i've beaten every level except the final exam... It is just really ridiculous!!! It must of taken u a LONG time to even think up that level? To make it so that every move counted.. ITS HUGE! and there is 24 blocks and there of all kinds. Anyway Congrats to u sir! Because i currently can't beat final exam, i've gone to cubrius web site and started playing the emerald pack. Its very fun too lol.
And for every1 who thinks the levels are impossible... there not... acually once u get them u say to urself "Wow i'm so dumb why didn't i think of that before" lol trust me. NO LEVEL IS IMPOSSIBLE because "I've" beaten them all except for the final exam.
~A quick tip to anyone playing this game, don't always think about rows (although many levels require that) You should think about groups of 3 too. Like this (-)(-)
(-)
Anyway for all u ppl have fun playing this! I no i did lol. I have all the levels memorized already lol. A couple of the advanced training levels only took me like 15 secs to beat.

final

the final exam is literally impossible

Difficult...BUT SO MUCH FUN!

I loved this game. The graphics were so great and i loved how the boy pushed blocked and you just didnt move blocks with arrows. I cant believe i got through all of those levels! it took me so long but that was one of the best parts of the game. i havent thought that hard since...well a very long time. Good game keep it up!

AWESOME BLOODY GAME MATE!!!!

A little tip to those just trying the game out... do not overthink it, overthinking will make you believe that the answer is more complex than it really is (Training level 4, I admit it took me a while for that one)

The answer could very damn well be staring you right in the face, look sharp, its all logic!! Did I mention that you did an awesome job? I think I did! But it needs to be said!