Reviews for "CuberXtreme"

Extremely Difficult

But I loved it. I just finished the bonus stage, which took over an hour to figure out...just don't do the obvious. That's my only clue. The exam level was wicked hard, just keep at it and you'll figure it out. Awesome game kept me busy nearly my whole day at work.

Another "Im in a box for no reason" game...Yay!^_^

Like I say there are a few games like this, not all on newgrounds, but out of all of them I have played, this is by far the best.
Graphics - 10) The graphics were smooth, fast flowing animtaions with no flaws at all.
Style - 7) Very original, out of all "Help, im trapped in a big empty space, and all I can do is push blocks!" kind of games, this is the best. Would like to see some more kinds of blocks though... The ones already here are cool though. :-D
Sound - 6) The music got annoying, yet at the same time it was soothing... odd...
Violence - 0) Unless he eats the pets...
Interactivitity - 6) Not much to press, but I like the facts the controls are simple, without any of that " Press 6 while holding space to get pet from box" Crap.
Humor - 2) Like I say "Im in a box for no reason" but this is a game that shouldnt be judged on by humor.
Overall - 10) Right up there with ArmorPicross, this is one addictive puzzler.
Oh and to the guy before me, Auron somthing or other, I know I have done it once or twice, but you should do that while rating flash, and not just to say somthing to another person.
I have rated the flash properly though so =-P.
^_^

Arrgghhh!

????????? Im Stuck Already Im Only On Training!!!

[GoodGame]

Probubly the best of its kind

Really adictive, I didn't get ahold of it until about 12 minutes into it. Music off button would be nice, The music got kind of annoying. The graphics were great though. This really was an awesome game though. I'm going to play until I finish it.

~PRSF

Jesus

I put humor at a score of 10 since this game was so tough I was laughing my ass off and crying when I finally finished that level. This game is one of the most difficult puzzle games I have EVER encountered. The only thing I could offer to improve on is if the level is already ruined when you've made a mistake it shouldn't let you continue and notify you that you need to restart. I thank you for giving me the opportunity to challenge myself on this game, Good job man.. good job.