Reviews for "CuberXtreme"

fun but got stuck on bonus level

overall it was a very good game, it took me about 30 mintues just to get pass the final exam. i made this puzzle more complex then it had to be...very fun and entertaining, just if you play it long enough the music starts to get annoying. i suggest that you have a few different music loops as the game begins to progress

That was hard

Very fun little puzzle game. The graphics were amazing, as well as everything else. I got stuck though..

Wow...

I've played this game a few times now, and I really love it. The graphics are amazing and it's fun (if frustrating at times) to play. Really nicely done.

For people who want solutions, I posted some on my online journal (check my profile).

I just thought it'd be better than people putting hints in their reviews, which can annoy the people who don't want you to give anything away. Also, I used screenshots so it's easier to understand. I haven't solved the Bonus Level yet, but I'm getting there.

Anyway, nice work!

challengingly fun puzzle

what a good puzzle for brain teaser! good idea of adding new rules to an original idea and great graphic and animation jobs. really enjoyed playing it.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

awesome game

hey great game. its a good thinking game too.
took awhile but i beat the whole thing might wanna make it a bit harder :)