Reviews for "Self harm : the emo game"

You are sick! Do you think all emo's do this? I used to cut, not for pleasure but because people like your fucking ass! You are a wanna be who thinks by doing this you are 'cool'. Well news flash! You're not!

People kill themselves everyday to get away from assholes like yourself. All you do is go around and make people feel bad about themselves for being them! What if somebody went around and bullied you? How would you feel?

Plus not all emo's do this. I have a few emo friends who don't. What about them?! They want to express themselves! Not hurt themselves! You are just....just....I have no word to describe you because you are that bad!

I hope one day you get a taste of your own medicine. See what it feels like to be on the other end of the stick!

I USED TO CUT AND ALL I CAN SAY THIS GAME IS VERY OFFENSIVE AND WHAT IS WRONG IN YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so true that Emo's do that. They are so pathetic-.- I got a friend whos a Emo and HE EVEN CONFIRMED THIS!

Emo? Self harm is a symptom of a major mental illness, which I have. I may cut myself, but at least my hairline is in tact.

hail satan