Reviews for "Sonic riders in 3 minutes"

lol

why are they talking FAST?

Ah, I remember this.

It still is pretty funny since the last time that I saw it.

That was awesome XD

The humor was brilliant, as well as the execution.

This would have gotten a better score if it had better art. But... oddly enough, the weird art fits it... so I will still give it an 8.

I laughed so hard when robotnik said "Hahaha! I have all the chaos emeralds! Now I'm going to........ Enter the race and win the emeralds I already have! Bwahah!!!11! XD

WTF?

Okay, that was too stupid. LOVED IT! Great short on one of the worst Sonic video games. Back a few years ago, I was either going to pre-order this game, or Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Thank God I waited until one of my friends bought Sonic Riders.

P.S.
YAY MONTY PYTHON!

kutti

eggman was funny when he said he will fart