Reviews for "Faded Melody"

Oooookay.

Newgrounds has gone crazy.

Im sorry to say, but the mastering was horrible, it sounded like cheap rip off 1970's happy-hardcore techno and it made me barf that you actually ask people to buy this.

Sorry for being so mean to you, but this is my way of saying, newgrounds audio portal, you have to grow up.

As for you, i'dd spend some more time in the mastering, the bassdrum and bass really clip when they play together, and the sound is rough on the edges...

Now i've had mastering problems too when i started making music, so that's not strange. In fact, it's natural. Just read some tut's / ask someone for help, and along the way, you'll learn how it's done.

As for the drum samples, buy a deadmau5 sample pack, or tweak the VEC 1/2/3 packs to get a drumpack / loop that fits the sounds a bit more, this sounds like a random pack thrown over random untweaked VST presets pretty much.

rwert responds:

Well first of all I appreciate the criticism and the help, but I'm not asking anyone to buy anything. They can download it for free at sharecash.

I agree that I'm new and I need more experience mastering, tweaking, etc. but at the same time, you can't tell me it doesn't sound good. If it doesn't it's just because of your opinion. A ton of people love this song as it is right now, and even though I'm just starting out, you have to admit that this is pretty groovy. I personally think it's worth 99 cents, and most definitely worth downloading it for free at sharecash.

you have skills :)

OMG!

I CNT FIND A WORD TO DESCRIBE IT IT IS TO MUCH IN A GUD WAY KEEP IT UP!

awesome!

Very nice i love it! keep up the awesome work! an't wait to see more!

Sweet

This is an awesome tune, I'm surrprised it doesn't have a higher rating.