Reviews for "Battle of Supremacy"

NIce

Not really classical but a really cool song.

The only thing I would have liked to have heard was the snare-thingy from the beginning to come back at some point.

masterhappyboy responds:

many thanks pal!

I've also tried to put again that snare thing coz i also love that but i wasn't able find any position or transition to insert it.

thanks for pointing out that part :D

Good stuff!

I could hear this forever. Everything is just perfect in my ears, so... Nice work, very cool style!

masterhappyboy responds:

that's sweet! thanks! :D

5/5 10/10

another good short music. yup, is classical, but i also feel this is electronica. so... this is Classitronica hahaha... btw, good job again. keep it up. :)

Crazy Awesome

The strings in the beginning made me feel that we were going to get quite an awesome song. The addition of the electronica music kind of puts an uneasy feeling with it, but at the same time makes it even more awesome. I say you did a bang up job on this song.

Very skillfull!

This track displays a very skill full fusion of Classical and Techno. The vibrant sound of string ensemble layered by tight drum kit makes it an almost continuous and flowing musical idea.

I love the mix. The instruments have enough room and sit well together.

All in all very good track! My 10 stars and a vote of 5 goes to this very cool track! Keep up the good work! 10/10, 5/5