Reviews for "High Pressure System (MM9)"

yareaerar

Very nice for 8 hours of work. Leads are really VGish, I love em :). Mastering is great, percussion is great too. Nothing disappointing, as expected from you :p

Very Nice!

I just went ahead and listened to all the tracks that entered into the competition and I must say that your track is among my favourites. It creates a good atmosphere and sounds almost epic! Good luck with the other rounds!

Sweet

This was a very well done song,every sound effect you used was put together very well and the quality was fantastic,overall i enjoyed this song very much and you should be very proud of yourself. =)

This is Huge

And reminds me that I need to buy some of your retail music. Huge props for providing the audio community with free remixes, and again I must stress that you continue your method tutorials for FL Studio - upcoming composers like myself need the help! Plus, the more you help the community, I'm sure the more exposure your music will get, and no matter how successful you are, more exposure is always good!

Top class mix, blows almost all other portal submisions away like everything else you submit. 5/5, 10/10, download... probably an album purchase or two... ;)

Wow, lucky!

I'm lucky that is, as the tornado man track was my all time favorite megaman track! Great job!