Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 15"

hamster hamster hamster...

hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster hamster

XD lol dude that was hella sick you got that hamster thing from the badger badger badger mushroom thing right??? any keep up the good work

Hilarious.

I was a little dissapointed it wasn't as long as some of the newer ones, but that didn't make it any less funny. I love the prods at the old internet fads. Also, where did you get that techno version of "Jump" that played at the credits?

LMAO

That was one of my favirote eps i love the badger stuff and hamsters website good job and keep up the good work

lol

"what. why are you looking at me? Oh fuck off im not gonna choke on this cake and die i havent even comited suicide sence 1984

you are great

You are a genious,a true and utter genious.this movie was funnny as hell, and i liked it.

because i saw this i went back again and watched everysingle one of your movies other than episode 9 on newgrounds. i counted how many times bunny died and it was 11. im probably going to buy your dvd, good luck man.