Reviews for "MMBN - Internet V2"

Good...

This one is good.You added some new twists to an old song and made it interesting,although I have to say I liked the feeling of the first one "Smooth Surfing" a little better-no offense of course.It loops very nicely and has a calming tone making it almost worthy of a 9,too bad there isn't a "and a half" option >.<

Cool

I have the game but haven't played it in a long time.This gives me memories

Reminds me of F-Zero GX.

And I love this as just as much.

Love this mix!

This is really nice. It falls it well and isn't to over the top. Perfect! Awesome work.

A nice remix.

A very nice remix of an already good song, the one problem I can find here is capcom seems to not have put you in charge of there music area yet.