Reviews for "Best I Ever Had (R.Y.D.)"

good stuff

Its not hard to get 10s from me, but I like your version more than Drakes. Great job! Mixing on point, flows good and lyrics good. No complaints. Keep it up!

RemixF2D responds:

wow thats a hell of a compliment saying that you like my version better than the original, thanks dude. the 10 is always appreciated Klaz keep it real homie.

sweet flow!

damn you can rap man!

damn you could be the new number 1 ! haha

keep it up bro ;)

5/5 10/10

RemixF2D responds:

much appreciated JB, if you like this track definently check out the Duel Of Fates track dude and keep it up with your beats bro

Best I Ever Heard

Da Shit Right Here

RemixF2D responds:

Haha Good Look Knuck! Thanx for the rate and the review homie, and even better that you enjoyed the track much more to come from the R.Y.D. and AftyrLyfe camp stay tuned.

ya bruh

nice remix bro. hahaha but ima have to say like orig. beTTa :/

RemixF2D responds:

haha its all good homie, im just glad you like my version in any way at all thanks for the vote and review always appreciated.

Great Job

Damn Dude Heres the deal im not really into the whole top 40 scene i rarely listen to music on the radio... but i know who the artists are you know... drake is a good rapper and all but the whole reason i dont like the radio is because the songs that are "HOT" get played out... but as one of your comments says you have the potential to be a #1 artist... you definately have skill bro keep it up im going to add you to my favs and keep checking back on ya...10/10 5/5

RemixF2D responds:

Wow...that's a hell of a compliment feenux and I can't express how much I appreciate it bro...I make music because I have fun doing it and I never wanna stop having fun as long ad I have something relevant to say that people appreciate I'm in it for the long haul...its just so great to know that atleast one or hundred or a thousand people can relate to whhat I'm saying. Awesome.

RYD