Reviews for "Best I Ever Had (R.Y.D.)"

I hate the actual song...

But actually like your version. Your flow just keeps gettin better, and I don't give a shit if you was a swagger jackin fool bro lol.

Love, respect, 5's 10s

jhende

RemixF2D responds:

LoL thanks Hende I love that term Swagger Jackin I might make a song about i or just put the term in a verse of mine good stuff, but that is the ultimate compliment to hear people say they like my version better than the original. I think my lyrics are more accessible to people easier to relate ya know, regardless thanks for the score bro...YOU ROCK!

im with dex on this

but its still hot, usually this is how i look at remixes, u must do it just as good as the original or better, you did just as good but next remix try and do something original besides just swagger jackin the flow lol dont mean to be blunt but dats exactly what is, def i like this man if you would of been on the original it probably would of got the same hype, stay up and chk my latest track im workin on

RemixF2D responds:

swagger jackin lol im gonna have to use that in a verse thanks for the review bro and the score I appreciate your honesty but what you didnt like about it...is exactly what I inteneded it was a fun track parody I suppose I intentionally took myself away from my flow to see if i could pull it off.

good stuff

Its not hard to get 10s from me, but I like your version more than Drakes. Great job! Mixing on point, flows good and lyrics good. No complaints. Keep it up!

RemixF2D responds:

wow thats a hell of a compliment saying that you like my version better than the original, thanks dude. the 10 is always appreciated Klaz keep it real homie.

Imma be real here...

I liked the lyrics but I was disappointed at the fact that the flow was almost identical to Drake's track. Might as well just do a cover but in hip-hop, it just doesn't work well. In my opinion, you should have changed up the flow and delivery to stay true to your own style. Either way, I still enjoyed the track and although I did have my issues with it, I still gave you a 5 for it. Stay up.

RemixF2D responds:

I always appreciate the honesty bro, but what you poited out is exactly what I was going for. In consideration the song is more of a parody but I liked drakes flow so I kept it similar and didnt wanna stray to far I have other love songs that are completly original that ive written which ill post eventually. on another note I really wanst even planning o posting this song online because I dedicated it to someone, but Rymix convinced me to do so, I had fun on the track and expected some backfire but what kindof artist would I be if I couldnt take criticism ya know, dueces.