Reviews for "Best I Ever Had (R.Y.D.)"

Best I Ever Heard

Da Shit Right Here

RemixF2D responds:

Haha Good Look Knuck! Thanx for the rate and the review homie, and even better that you enjoyed the track much more to come from the R.Y.D. and AftyrLyfe camp stay tuned.

Once again,

Very Nice, You Still got a Playlist on my iPod. Hah, I got over 2000 Songs, but i still never get tired of these songs when they show up. Thanks again man.

RemixF2D responds:

Good To Hear Oxide ultimate compliment knowing that you can rock our tracks on your iPod cause I def do the same with several NG artists, but be sure to help spread the work cause AftyrLyfe is now on iTunes, and our popularity is boomin dawg! Much appreciated on the review in score ill be sure to keep you up homie, deuces!

sweet flow!

damn you can rap man!

damn you could be the new number 1 ! haha

keep it up bro ;)

5/5 10/10

RemixF2D responds:

much appreciated JB, if you like this track definently check out the Duel Of Fates track dude and keep it up with your beats bro

Awesome!!!

Damn! This is so going on my favourites bro! xD
5/5 10/10

RemixF2D responds:

thanks for the rep Caine, everyone can relate to this track dawg keep an eye on the AftyrLyfe, R.Y.D. and Rymix'd Progression tracks dude more nice tracks comin soon .

"Music Is Our Hustle"

Good Shiitt

3.95 / 5.00 (+ 0.050)

WTF are your scores so low man... fuck... I be voting you up all the time and you still get 0 bombed by these fags.

RemixF2D responds:

thx for the review cajete. ryder did good on this.
more fire comin