Reviews for "Duel Of Fates (R.Y.D.)"

Collab!

First off, I love the original piece. I got agree with Bangjung, the vocals are pretty loud for some of the verses, I had to turn down the volume. Each of you do your own thing, and it flows nicely through each verse. If I had to pick who dropped it best, I'd have to say CW or Ryder.
Epic collab!

RemixF2D responds:

Kool man good critique. id say Ryder over CW personally. my verse has less bars than all the others too. so i think i brought the song in pretty nice. thx for the review fam. stay up.

I guess im late

Since when do people rap on newgrounds? and are actually good?

Im not much on sampling samples but....

Hot Tracks da star wars shit is cool.

RemixF2D responds:

haha Para you gotta go cop some of the AftyrLyfe/ Rymix'd Progression/ and Reckless.Youth.Division.(R.Y.D.) tracks homie you can find actualy good music all over there ;-) the instrumental for this track is compliments of wytenoiz hes a beast. Check out some of our other tracks see what ya like let us know what you think and vice versa bro................by the way like the Vanessa Hudgens profile pic lol

-Ryder

Beat was weak But your flow made it hotter.

Shit sounds tough as hell!

Good lookin.
Glad u enjoyed it. PEace!

definitely interesting

I was a little worried when I first saw the email and saw what it is was, but you guys did a smashing job and rocked this thing out of the box. Awesome for sure. Keep it up.

RemixF2D responds:

thanks for the props homeboi, send some of your stuff ourway so we can check it out dude. 'keep doin tha damn thing'

Feelin it baby.

Only thing i can see wrong with it is how seriously ya'll went in on star wars. I mean you all went in hard, came correct, and dropped fresh. I mean, its just mildly nerdy. Who cares though right? Shit was dope. Hip hop, i am your father... That was a perfect ending for it.

RemixF2D responds:

Lol i feel ya fam. Me (1st Verse) and JBM (2nd Verse) use the least amount of Starwars references... why? well... lol im not a big starwars fan. CW and Ryder have pretty much nothin but Starwars based lyrics. they made it cool. I couldnt lol..
i say Light Saber, Force, and Empire.... Thx for the luv fam. Good lookin out.

~Rymix

I had to add on to this comment in defense of the purpose and meaning of the song, mind you star wars can be considerd nerdy, but when it comes down to it 99.9% of the country has seen a star wars movie young and old there is no escaping it, it has become a major milestone in pop culture movies music everything. I listen to alot of hip hop and I guarantee atleast one of your favorite artists mainstream or underground referemces star wars in 1 way or another in thier music at some point for ex Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, Busta Rhymes, Nas and the hip hop group entitled Jedi Mind Tricks check em out. Point being a star wars iconic to history and referenced in all types of music we just happened to take it there and flow with it 'may the force be with you homeboi'

0.o ......Jesus..... Calm down Ryder...... LoL